Searchbar

Message

Lili Halo Decoration

BLOOMNATION | HOW TO DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH FLOWERS

6.12.15


I was recently introduced to BloomNation and was inspired to share my ideas on how I decorate my home with flowers.
You can visit their Instagram account for so much inspiration.

I've summed up my favorite pictures to share them with you. My decorations are always simple because I don't have much time to spend on it, and I love to keep it simple. I usually make everything in couple of minutes, usually on weekends when I'm relaxed and at home, home sweet home.

There's nothing we love more than flowers, and we know how simple additions to decor (like flowers!) has the ability to bring a room together. 

So let's start with pictures from my old apartment:

Workspace: herbs on my desk and streets in bloom print above sofa.
MORNING LIGHT AND NEW BEAUTIFUL BLOG THEME



More herbs in my kitchen and quickly picked ivy on shelf: THIS MORNING, WITH HER, HAVING COFFEE







IT FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS | my favourite XMAS decoration: bulbs!


LILI HALO DECORATION HOME TOUR | pictures for IKEA Family Live magazine



And now pictures from my new home | PLAY IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF RESEARCH | WHEN CHILDREN PLAY, THE WORLD WINS

Bloom print, holly in my fathers DIY copper vase, fig tree from my grandmother.



I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ALL THE STARS | pink peonies, my wall decals and favorite little hands.



LJUBAV | LJUBAV means LOVE on Croatian.
I was practicing calligraphy, what do you think?
Bonjour!


I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ALL THE STARS | BEDROOM UPDATE | MAMA print from sweet Carol



LILAC LOVE | grab her and dance



MOM WORKING FROM HOME | Lavender and DIY lamp


BE NICE OR GO AWAY | peonies from my boys






0 komentari:

Social Media